CreekKooler is the latest answer to the problems facing all kayakers. We can strap a cooler down, but it becomes a pain if we flip (it happens) or say you want a cold one. Did you tie it down just out of reach? Of course.
The company’s pull-behind kayak cooler is what it sounds like. A cooler designed to tow behind your canoe or kayak. It even matches the styling with it available in white, blue or red. A foam filled, plastic hull can keep drinks cold for days.
Two handles easily allow you to drag it to your camp or slap an easy button for a day at the beach. When have you ever known a wheeled cooler perform as advertised in the sand?
- 30-quart capacity holds (30) 12-oz cans and 20LBS of ice
- 4 drink holders located on deck
- Dual wall blow molded construction
- Foamed insulation
- Dimensions: 39.5″L x 21″W X 12″H
- 1/8 turn threaded water-tight lid
- Great for dry storage too
- Mini flag holder
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using one of the affiliated links.