That’s not a grill. This is a grill. M Grills has unleashed its pro-series of grills with the M1. 10 gauge steel. 350 pounds. 481 sq inches of your friends and neighbors never leaving your house.
All in the quest for the perfect burger. Or steak. If it can be grilled, the M1 wants it on the cooking grates. Can’t be grilled? You sure about that?
Based in Mesquite, Texas (it’s a real town), M Grills set about creating the perfect charcoal/wood grilling system from the group up. Texas knows their meat. Stands to reason they can handle grilling up a feast.
In addition to the heavy-duty construction, the M1 features an adjustable charcoal grate, a Tel-Tru stainless steel thermometer, an easily accessible slide out charcoal/wood box, ¼-inch cooking grates and triple draft vents.
All that grilling, how about a side of style. In a departure from most commercial grills, the M1 was designed to look damn good on your patio. Damn, just when I was starting to embrace propane tank chic…
- 481 sq inch top grilling surface. A secondary smoke rack can be used for an additional 328 sq inches of additional smoking space.
- Two 13″x18.5″ cooking grates. One 23.25″x14.125″ bottom coal grate or secondary smoking grate. All grates are 1/4″ thick solid 304 stainless steel.
- Constructed from thick 10 gauge steel.
- External height adjustable coal grate for grilling and searing.
- Integrated firebox for low and slow smoking with slide out charcoal basket.
- 1/4″ thick firebox door with solid stainless steel handles.
- Heavy duty hinges.
- 16 gauge stainless counters.
- Stainless steel handles and hardware.
- Tel-Tru Thermometers – stainless steel and weatherproof!
- Heavy duty metal swivel casters with hard rubber wheels.
- Industrial grade high-temperature black satin paint that is baked in for durability.
- Comes with a set of our ‘Grate Tools’ for easy grate removal.
- Overall Height: 46.5″
- Overall Width: 46.25″
- Overall Length: 26″
- Grill Body Width: 26.25″
The dimensions are a bit deceiving in a good way. Though boasting a smaller footprint, the M1 can handle smoking three briskets at once. Don’t say you weren’t warned about never having peace and quiet in your backyard. But, you’ll eat damn good. Compromises must be made.
As a pro-series grill, prepare to pay a premium. The M1 retails for $1,995 with a lifetime warranty. You can pick it up from their Mesquite shop and avoid what has to be a horrifying shipping charge.
Me? I’ll take BBQ with Rudy’s sauce. Not the fake smoke-flavored sauce. May as well throw a burger on there too for the hell of it.
Follow News Ledge
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using one of the affiliated links.