Mortal Kombat X is back with a ‘Game of the Year Edition.’ Mortal Kombat XL is packed with the original game, plus every character and skin released so far. That includes the characters and skins coming in Kombat Pack 2.
Here’s what is included with Mortal Kombat XL.
– New playable characters from Kombat Pack 2 including Xenomorph (Alien series), Leatherface (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Bo’Rai Cho and Triborg.
– New Apocalypse Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 2)
– Previously released content including playable Goro, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack and Kold War Scorpion Skin
– Previously released content from Kombat Pack 1 including Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya. (each character also has three themed skins)
– Samuara Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 1)
Watch all the gruesome action.
Did you see Jacqui and Cassie dressed up as Scorpion and Sub-Zero? These skins are part of the Cosplay Pack. And I have bad news. You need to pre-order the XL edition to get them.
Really, Warner Bros? A pre-order exclusive for a re-released game? Pre-order incentives are BS. But, pre-order incentives for a re-released game? That’s just sad. Maybe the Cosplay Pack comes with Kombat Pack 2. So far, I’ve only seen mention of it as a pre-order bonus. I’ll update the post if that changes.
Other Mortal Kombat X news
Haven’t been keeping tabs on all things Mortal Kombat X? Last week, NetherRealm Studios dropped a trailer for Kombat Pack 2.
Ok, combining Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke into Tri-Borg is genius.
The developer is also launching an ‘Enhanced Online Beta.’ NeatherRealm is aiming to create an online experience that feels closer to offline. Basically, they want online to be more responsive. Check out this video for a more in-depth explanation of what NeatherRealm is aiming for.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using one of the affiliated links.